Pyary Ayurvedic Turmeric Soap
Mixed with coconut oil, the Pyary Ayurvedic Toilet Soap comes across as the most aromatic skin protector whose silky lather soothes even the most sensitive skin.
Turmeric contains essential oil, curcumin oil and is an indispensable ingredient in certain skin care preparations.
Besides external application turmeric is also administered internally as stimulant and it is absolutely harmless natural ingredient.
Every cake of Pyary Soap passes through rigourous quality control tests.
The peerless home-spun manufacturing system ,based on through experience uses blending methods
that retains the glycerine contents and ensure soft-lathering properties.
Until 8 decades back the modern concept of soap was mostly unknown to the people of Kerala.
The popular form of abulent was “inja” a fibrous herb of a medicinal plant. In 1930, a young man inspired
by lofty vision and equipped with thorough knowledge of Ayurveda, entered the cosmetic arena
and eventually turned soap-making business into a culture of skin care.
Pyary Ayurvedic Turmeric Soap 70g
- Made from turmeric, coconut oil and natural aromatic essential oils
- It is known to have its ayurveda effect for smoother skin
- The soap has superb lathering property and cleanses the skin very well
- Its cosmetic and natural herbal properties maintains good health care of the skin
- Treats a variety of skin conditions gently